The Executive MBA program has been conducting by the Antwerp Management School (AMS) in cooperation with the Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow) since 1998. By that time it was the first and the only one Executive MBA program for a European Degree and Diploma in Moscow. Now according to Financial Times ranking AMS Executive MBA Program conducted in Antwerp and in Moscow in 2014 was placed on 17th place in Europe and 59th place in the world.
The program is designed for top managers of subsidiaries and branches of foreign companies doing business in Russia as well as for top managers of Russian companies operating on the European market.
We offer these business people a unique opportunity to obtain modern knowledge and practical skills in basic functional areas of management and the prestigious, original Diploma (Degree) of the Antwerp Management School, which is accredited by the International Association for Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and by the Belgian government and fully acknowledged in the EU countries, without leaving their business in Moscow.
EMBA in Moscow shares philosophy, goals and the basic principles of the AMS Executive MBA program in Antwerp, which remains a number one in Belgium for the last 40 years.
We operate on Russian market more than 17 years and have about 600 alumni in our database.
European standards of Business education - our program is taught by:
- the professors of Antwerp Management School ,
- the best European and Russian professors and consultants,
- professors of Fordham University Graduate School of Business (USA), Сranfield School of Management (UK), Wake Forest University Babcock Graduate School of Management and University of Louisville (USA),
We invite for master classes European and Russian top managers of large Russian and foreign companies operated in Russia.
The unique part of our Executive MBA program - will be Joint Modules with the Belgian Executives, which makes this program Global Executive MBA:
- at Lingnan University College at Sun-Yat-Sen University in Guangzhou, China,
- at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, USA,
- at Antwerp Management School in Antwerp, Belgium.
The program has been adjusted to Russian economic, social and cultural realities.
The content of courses is constantly renewed: new case-studies, business games, business simulations, interactive studies.